|==HOME!!!==|==DISCLAIMER!!!==|

Lunes, Mayo 14, 2012

aKiNaYu's DISCREET INFOS


TAKEN by NO ONE .. ♥♥♥

but YOU .. :)))

♥masungit
♥mataray
♥moody
♥mahirap intindihin ..
♥IKAW lng ang MAHAL


♥♥♥Jh*l* is the name .. you can call me whatever you want .. living this FUCKIN world for almost 20 years ..not realy studious rather an average student .. 4th year college takin' up BS in *cc**nt*ncy.. and proud to be P*Pian ..

i love dancing and singing.. sometimes modeling .. i love exposures .. music lover .. not realy emo but i adore senti songz ^^ i do love bands .. i can play guitar .. and i love gigs .. ^^

ima fb addict .. smart user .. camera shy .. naaah not realy coz i love myself much ^^ i love boy haunting .. but dont xpect that im gonna haunt you if you are not as HOT as jacob black and as CUTE as edward cullen .. ^^watching movie and malling is my favorite hang out .. ofcourse with my friends .. ima friendly ?! well get closer to me so you know .. snobbish ?! naaah .. seldom .. depends on my mood .. super galagurL .. party lover .. jolly person .. uber ADIK and KALOG .. am i sweet ?! well taste me FIRST .. LOLxd .. !!^^

i HATE posers .. daaahh !! FEELERS .. pathetic ones and insecure HATERS .. !! well hate me if you want to .. hating me wouldnt make you FAMOUS .. it will make me DAMN FAMOUS .. !! i do love my enemiez .. well i appreciate your effort spending precious of your time TALKING and CHATTING fuckin things bout me .. hahah !!!

i LOVE gamez .. im a good player but im not sport coz i don't fight FAIR .. !!^^ HATE ME MUCH ..?! who the FUCKIN HELL cares about you my dear ?! neither I ?! hahah dont make me LAugh .. ^^ xd .. love me or not .. it makes no sense at ALL .. ^^ hA hA hA .. !!!♥♥

1 komento:

  1. Wot! That's all i can say! Im jake and i think we do have things in common! I liked the way you express yourself. Good thingking! Can i have ur digitz?

    TumugonBurahin